Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012


Happy New Year my darlings!
I'm so excited because this coming year I'll be having an even more exciting adventure, my friends are graduating, and I'll be another step closer to starting my own business!

Seriously, my life is pretty good at the moment.

I have resolutions like;
Lose the last 20 lbs
Stop cursing
Stop procrastinating
Keep my room tidy 24/7 [unlike 4/7 days a week]

Besides that, I hope every one has an amazing and safe new year. I wish you all the best and I hope this year will be more amazing than the last!

Cheers,
<3CarisseIris


P.S,
Oh yes, PARIS!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too! All the best on the resolutions..
    I need to make some too, oh gee

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here. I love your hair!!!!! So gorgeous. Happy New Year to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete